Build Date: September 2018
Measuring and cutting the cabin sides was a little tricky. I knew there would be some variations from the measurements in the plans because my sheerstringers were 3/4” instead of 1/2”. The thicker sheerstringer would change the height of the cabin sides a little in order to fill the gap at the bottom. I used ratchet straps and wedges to hold the plywood for marking in place. This worked and the cabin sides fit well.
After coating the insides with epoxy, I wired the sides in place and filleted in between the wires. Then I pulled the wires and filletted and taped all the seams.