Build Date: April 2018

While the temperature was too cold for epoxy work out in the garage, I did some sewing. I wanted sail covers to protect the sails while anchored out. My mainsail does not have a zippered luff so there was no way to stow it while at anchor. I made the sail covers out of nylon and used webbing and buckles for the closures instead of zippers.

I also built an anchor rode bag out of a stiff mesh material. It has heavy mesh handles and a piece of foam pipe insulation sewn around the top opening to help keep it open for easy rope flaking.

Material

Mainsail Cover

Headsail Cover

Anchor Rode Bag

ยป Next Post